New Benefit Rates and Provider Fee Levels Effective October 1, 2014
New benefit rates and provider fee levels were put into effect October 1, 2014. You can view changes at the Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry website. Highlights of these changes include the following:
• The annual benefit adjustment is 1.69%. (M.S. § 176.645)
• The statewide average weekly wage (SAWW) is $961.00, a 1.69% increase from the previous SAWW of $945.00.
• The supplemental benefit rate is $625.00, up from $615.00.
• The maximum compensation rate is $980.22, up from $963.90.
• The maximum qualified rehabilitation consultant (QRC) hourly fee is $101.15, up from $99.47.
• The maximum hourly rate for job development and placement services is $76.79, up from $75.51.
• The mileage reimbursement rate is $.56 cents per mile, down from $.565 cents per mile.
• Meal reimbursement rates have increased and are now as follows:
Changes to the Minnesota workers’ compensation medical fee schedule also took effect October 1, 2014. You can view changes at the Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry website.